Entry Level Management
WATTS is the leader in the marketing industry. We focus on tailoring customer service to meet our client's needs. This job involves face to face sales of services to new business prospects. Our portfolio includes Fortune 500 companies ready for immediate growth. We are excited about implementing our 2012 expansion!
We PROMOTE ONLY FROM WITHIN our own company and reward employees with unlimited growth potential for advancement. Pay is based on performance. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our clients.
5 Full Time Entry Level Positions! Apply Today!
As a Management Trainee you will be responsible for professional presentations and consulting the consumers and clients we represent. Other responsibilities include campaign management, implementing customer service, and marketing skills.
• Must have college degree or equivalent industry experience
• Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills are needed
• Must have a desire to advance within the company structure
• Candidate should expect and be able to work with others as a group and/or independently
• Willingness to learn
We will provide:
• Competitive Compensation
• One on one training with an emphasis on marketing management
• An upbeat, professional, and positive work environment
• A great support staff to keep you informed and supplied with necessary tools to advance
• Travel Opportunities Available
All positions are Entry-Level and Full-Time. Only candidates living in the NEW ORLEANS area or those looking to relocate immediately should apply.
APPLY NOW: Send your resume to hr[at]wattsinc[dot]net
Candidates with the following backgrounds will be successful: entry level sales, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing administrator, entry level sales & marketing, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing
- Compensation: $38,000-50,000
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.