The New England Team
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Entry Level + Full Time)
We are looking for an entry level Management Trainee for our marketing and sales team. This is a short term position that turns into a long term Management opportunity. Growth and career advancement is available for the right candidate that shows the right aptitude for client relations, customer focus and team development.
Our Management Trainees enter into a full time management training track where we over time develop and enhance their leadership skills. If you have natural leadership abilities or have previously been a captain or leader of a sports team, manager of a store or restaurant, keyholder, team leader, or supervisor, we can help you to develop your communication and management skills to bring you to the next level.
Are you motivated? Ambitious? Competitive?
Do you have a team mentality but want personal growth?
Are you the person that others go to for help? Organizing group activities?
Scheduling group meetings in school?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Management Trainees are responsible for
- Small Group Management of their peers and juniors
- Running daily meetings and trainings
- Cross training in large group management
- Public speaking to small teams at first and large teams over time
- Field training for newer associates and classroom training of entry level associates
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Marketing and sales management of our clients and customers
- Daily customer interactions and customer retention
- Client appointment setting and managing schedules for themselves as well as team mates
If you feel like with the right training or you already are capable of these tasks APPLY TODAY! Most of our Entry level Trainees are overqualified for the initial role, but are underqualified for our Management positions. This is an internal training program and all promotions are conducted from within the company.
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills or prior leadership experience
- Team Management or team player
- Time Management
- Money management
- Marketing, business, sales, customer service or hospitality experience
- Motivated, ambitious
- Reliable, responsible, relatable
- Coachable and open to positive criticism
Our top Management Trainees have bachelors or associate degrees in business administration, marketing, public relations, communications, economics, history, law, engineering, medicine, sports management, advertising, hospitality or management.
Internships and part time positions are available to the right candidate.